Ruger New Model Blackhawk 30 Carbine Single-Action Revolver
The Ruger® New Model Blackhawk® is the most advanced single-action revolver ever made. While retaining the solid frame, feel, and comfortable grip of the classic single-actions, they feature Ruger’s patented transfer bar ignition system with loading gate interlock, an all-coil spring mechanism, adjustable sights, and a frame-mounted firing pin. New Model Blackhawk revolvers have earned a reputation as the best value on the market due to their durability and affordability.
- Traditional western-style, hand-filling grip has long been acknowledged as one of the most comfortable and natural pointing of any grip style.
- Target-grade accuracy with ramp front and adjustable rear sights.
- The patented transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- A variety of caliber, barrel length, grips, finish, and weight guarantees a model to meet the needs of today’s single-action shooters.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity, and easy cleaning.
- Model Number: 0505
- Caliber: 30 Carbine
- Grips: Black Checkered Hard Rubber
- Front Sight: Ramp
- Barrel Length: 7.50″
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Capacity: 6
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Twist: 1:20″ RH
- Finish: Blued
- Overall Length: 13.38″
- Weight: 46 oz.
- Grooves: 6
- MA Approved & Certified: Yes