- Ambidextrous Manual Safety
- Cold Hammer Forged Barrel
- Thin Aluminum Grips
CZ TS 2 ORANGE
Known in the sport-shooting world for its crisp single action trigger and long sight radius, the CZ Tactical Sport has now evolved into the TS 2. Mimicking the slide profile of the Shadow 2, reciprocating weight is focused as low as possible. Paired with a redesigned frame and improved ergonomics, muzzle flip is less noticeable than ever. Front and rear cocking serrations make slide manipulation easy and a set of fixed target sights with a fiber optic front are robust enough to withstand the rigors of competition. Aluminum grips, aggressive checkering and a healthy magwell cap it off, and the TS 2 will accept the wide variety of custom parts already available for the Tactical Sport platform.
The top of the CZ Special Sports Models for the Sport Shooting Standard Division under IPSC Rules A masterful model that has been developed in close collaboration with the snipers of the CZ Shooting Team. Its parameters were initially optimized for the Sport Shooting Standard division under IPSC rules, but just like the other pistols in the CZ TS 2 orange, it will also be able to be used perfectly in other shooting disciplines.
– A polished heavy barrel (bull) with even higher precision, better behavior, and significantly longer service life.
– Manual adjustment of the barrel relative to the breach and of the breach relative to the frame in order to achieve the smallest possible tolerances.
– A new handlebar fixing system in the style of the CZ Shadow 2 model to be able to easily and quickly replace it.
– Cocking grooves have also been placed on the top of the front part of the slide to improve cocking comfort.
– The position of the bilateral manual safety control buttons has been raised. – The narrow thumb rest has been redesigned.
– The magazine catch has been lowered. – The return spring guide has been modified to simplify dismantling.
CZ TS 2 Orange Product Information
|Fiber Optic Bead
|Must Ship to FFL Dealer