Ruger American Compact 9mm Pistol
Occupying the niche between the too-small 10-round CCW pistols and the duty-sized G19-type pistols, the Ruger American Compact is easy to control and comfortable to shoot—all while remaining simple to conceal. Like its big brother, the American Compact features a pre-tensioned striker system with a powerful striker spring for positive ignition without a heavy trigger pull.
Pronounced slide serrations and grip/frame texturing make it easier to operate than comparably sized pistols, while 2 modular wraparound grip modules allow you to adjust palm swell and trigger reach to match your hand size. Both the slide stop and magazine release are ambidextrous for ease of use by both left – and right-handed users.
Rounded out with enhanced safety features and Novak LoMount 3-dot carry sights, the American Compact delivers the ideal blend of size, shooting ability, and value for shooters of all stripes.
- Performance tested for sustained +P ammo use
- Barrel cam distributes recoil forces over a longer period of time to reduce felt recoil
- Short takeup trigger with positive reset
- Rigid, one-piece, precision-machined, stainless steel chassis
- Non-slip surfaces include functional slide serrations and grip frame texturing for enhanced control
- The ambidextrous slide stop and mag release
- Modular wrap-around grip system for adjustment of palm swell and trigger reach to fit a wide range of hand sizes. Ergonomic grip modules lock in solidly and do not loose
- Genuine Novak® LoMount Carry three-dot sights with a wide rear notch for rapid sight acquisition and alignment
- MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail acts as a mounting point for a wide variety of standard lights and lasers
- Safety features include a manual thumb safety; internal, automatic sear block system; and integrated trigger safety
- Includes (1) 17-rd. mag, (1) 12-rd. mag, and (3) grip modules