Ruger LCR-X 38 Special Double-Action Revolver with External Hammer
Packed with the latest technological advances and features required by today’s most demanding shooters, the Ruger® LCR® is the evolution of the revolver. The Ruger® LCR® is a lightweight, small-frame revolver with a uniquely smooth trigger and highly manageable recoil.
The high-strength stainless steel cylinder is extensively fluted (reducing weight) and features an Ionbond Diamondback finish for excellent durability. The monolithic frame, which supports the cylinder and barrel, is made from aerospace-grade, 7000 series aluminum.
- LCR-X Features
- Patent-pending polymer fire control housing holds all the fire control components in their proper dimensional relationships, reduces weight significantly, and helps reduce recoil.
- A patented friction-reducing cam is the next-generation design in fire control systems with an optimized cam that results in a smooth, non-stacking trigger pull.
- The monolithic frame which supports the cylinder and barrel is made from aerospace-grade, 7000 series aluminum.
- The high-Strength stainless steel cylinder is extensively fluted (reducing weight) and features a PVD finish for excellent durability.
- Grip Peg allows a variety of grip styles to be installed, leaving ample room for recoil cushioning. The standard model has a Hogue® Tamer™ grip, which is highly effective at reducing felt recoil.
- LCRx™ model features an external hammer that allows it to be fired in single-action mode.
- Also includes a soft case.