Ruger LCR 38 Special Double-Action Revolver
Packed with the latest technological advances and features required by today’s most demanding shooters, the Ruger® LCR® is the evolution of the revolver. The Ruger® LCR® is a lightweight, small-frame revolver with a uniquely smooth trigger and highly manageable recoil.
The high-strength stainless steel cylinder is extensively fluted (reducing weight) and features an Ionbond Diamondback finish for excellent durability. The monolithic frame, which supports the cylinder and barrel, is made from aerospace-grade, 7000 series aluminum.
- Manufacturer: Ruger
- Catalog Number: LCR
- Model Number: 5401
- Caliber: 38 Special + P
- Finish: Matte Black Synergistic Hard Coat
- Grip: Hogue® Tamer™ Monogrip®
- Front Sight: Replaceable Pinned Ramp
- Rear Sight: U-Notch Integral
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Cylinder Finish: Ionbond Diamondblack™
- Barrel Length: 1.875 in
- Overall Length: 6.50 in
- Height: 4.50 in
- Width: 1.28 in
- Weight: 13.50 oz.
- Capacity: 5
- Twist: 1:16 RH
- Grooves: 6
- MA Approved & Certified: Yes
- CA Approved: Yes