Uberti 1871 Navy 38 Special Open Top Revolver
Thousands of Colt converted percussion revolvers found their way into the hands of sheriffs, outlaws, gunfighters, soldiers, cowboys, miners, and ranchers throughout the Old West.
Eventually, a total of 9,000 Open Tops and 2,100 Richards-Mason conversions were produced.
- Spacers On 1860 Army Convesion: Has spacers like those the originals needed to function safely with shortened cartridge conversion cylinders.
- Loading Gates On 1860 Army Conversion: Exactly like the originals, frames are retrofitted with loading gates to accommodate cartridges.
- Manufacturer: Ubreti USA
- Model: 1871 Navy Open Top – Early Model
- Caliber: .38 Spl
- Barrel Length: 5.5″
- Barrel: Round
- Twist Rate: 1:18.75 RH
- Overall Length: 11″
- Finish: Blue
- Grip: 1-pc Walnut
- Cylinder: 6-Shot Engraved
- Weight: 2.6 lbs
- Number of Grooves: 6
- Materials: Case-Hardened Frame Brass Backstrap and Trigger Guard