Smith & Wesson M360PD 357 Magnum Double-Action Revolver
Smith & Wesson J-Frame revolvers have had your back since 1950. These small revolvers were designed to fire a full power round and are as simple and easy to use as they are reliable. Available in various calibers and with three diverse hammer designs, it is no surprise that the Smith & Wesson J-Frame has become the most popular, small-frame, defense revolver on the market.
The Model 360 PD is a variation of the Chief Special AirLite® that integrates the time-tested features of the original with modern advancements including HI-VIZ® Fiber Optic orange front sights. This revolver is a favored backup and concealed carry firearm due to its lightweight and reliability.
- Model: 360PD
- Caliber: .357 Magnum® .38 S&W Special +P
- Capacity: 5 Rounds
- Barrel Length: 1.875 / 4.7 cm
- Action: Single/Double Action
- Front Sight: Hi-Viz Fiber Optic Orange
- Rear Sight: Fixed
- Grip: Synthetic
- Overall Length: 6.31 / 16 cm
- Weight: 11.4 oz / 332.2 g
- Material: Scandium Alloy Frame Titanium Alloy Cylinder
- Finish: Matte Black
- Frame Size: Small – Exposed Hammer